Axel KleinAssociate Director Sydney
Axel joined Marchese Partners from the Madrid, Spain office in 2011 and now Associate Director he has coined a remarkable European design experience.
He has been leading the design direction of the company working from the Sydney, London, Madrid and New Zealand Offices for several years and has been building a repository of experience in Later Living environments, having worked with probably the best operators in Australia, New Zealand and the UK and having delivered hundreds of schemes, having the tools to better understand trends and opportunities in the market.
Axel has also taken part in our research lab thanks to our associations with different universities and the advocacy of many of our leadership members allowing us to be at the very forefront of the sector.
His projects include:
– Watermark Residences, Chatswood Golf Club, NSW
– Thirdi Merewether Golf Independent Living, Newcastle, NSW
– The Sterling Silverstream Independent Living and Aged Care, Kaiapoi NZ
– Castle Hill Golf Club and Independent Living Units, NSW
– Guild Living@Walton, UK Integrated Retirement Community
– Guild Living @ Bath, UK Integrated Retirement Community
– Guild Living@Epsom, UK IIntegrated Retirement Community
– Bishops Avenue Later Living, UK
– BUPA Sutherland Independent Living, NSW
– IRT Parkside Wollongong Independent Living, NSW
– Strathfield Golf, Townhouses and RFB, NSW
– Kareela Golf Club and Independent Living Units, NSW